Any data protection scheme is an important part of a comprehensive security policy that takes into considerations the following imperatives
- The type of data which is to be protected and its security level
- What are the issues – both legal and corporate – that must be met and complied with
- A list of users who have rights to access each data type and a clear definition of the rights of everyone that access the data.
- Be aware of the state of the art in implementing Data Protection in hybrid environments while providing complete functionality for their existing applications
- Guard their data throughout its lifecycle irrespective of the application or the physical location to ensure that it stays secure from unauthorized access
- Examine user activity and how data is used and create patterns to detect abnormal use.
With CloudMask, only your authorized parties can decrypt and see your data. Not hackers with your valid password, Not Cloud Providers, Not Government Agencies, and Not even CloudMask can see your protected data. Twenty-six government cybersecurity agencies around the world back these claims.
Watch our video and demo at www.vimeo.com/cloudmask